240211 ; my new friend Kim Na Young :D

Hellowies 8D . I am back again after a week . First of all , I just wanna say I'm happy right now. I'm so so so so Happy right now XD I am super happy till I don't know what to say .________. I seriously don't know where to start my post from....... (==) I'm lame right? :D Gahhh ! I just don't know why I am so happy right now?? :)
My korean friend , Na Young , which I know her through Twitter had finally recieved my letter today . I'm just glad and happy that she recieved my letter today.kkk~ Oh my , she just tweeted me that she had finally recieved it after 1 week. :) Yeah ! It's my first time sending a "LOVE" letter to Korea. hahaha.. XD Aww~ I never been so happy before when my Japanese friend recieved my letter.Maybe because it's my first time sending letter to Na Young chingu? :) I hope me and her will keep in touch together forever. and also with my other Japanese friends too :D (p/s : actually I have the sixth-sense that she will recieved my letter today & it really did ! XD)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Piikaaboooo2806 : Hello :D
DjSeob1 : Hi :D!!!!!!! I finally received your letter XD...Thank you so much~Your hand-writing is so neat and pretty..!
Piikaaboooo2806 : ohh really ? *yay* haha.. you're welcome.thank u. hahaha. would u write back a letter to me? haha. i hope u like the Beast's note
DjSeob1 : Absolutely ^0^...! I will write back a letter to you~ Your Beast's note was great XD~ You write Korean well~
Piikaaboooo2806 : Ahahaha ~ Thank u again. I'm so happy that u finally recieved my letter . :D what did your mom say? hehe. ^^
DjSeob1 : My mom really liked your letter too~:) She said you are so nice chingu to me~hehehe
Piikaaboooo2806 : Ohh =) haha. okay ^^ nice..oh ~ today my driving lesson was great. hahaa. today is my happiest day ! XD
DjSeob1 : Ohh~Good good ^_^..Hope you do well continuously~kkk

I'm really happy that everyone recieved my lovely letter. =) About driving , I am quite happy also for today. I'm consider lucky to myself because I don't need to drive all the way to Bangi for practices today . Compare to my friend's blog , she seems like suffering in the 4 hours lessons in Bangi , but I'm the opposite side. :D It's another uncle who drive me to Bangi . Its not the uncle who always teach me . But I love today's uncle.much more better :) He got more patience to teach me though i did a bit of mistake today :) Practically , he did not scold and nag much unlike the uncle who always teach me. =)

This uncle is absolute fun to talk with him. Me and him is just like grandfather-granddaughter relationship *smiles* He told me alot of everything . Mostly everything . Both of us speak cantonese together. He even told me about his family,etc etc. I think he loves his family alott ! :D I was expected that I will get nervous ,forget every steps , scolded by instructor but it did not turn out. Eventually , everything goes well. I got not much complain about it. After all , I didn't drive to Bangi . HAHAH! However , I got abit of scolding from him today because of the clutch thingy . but I'm fine with it .

Unfortunately , uncle asked me to take another extra lessons next week before my driving test *cries* After next week will be my driving test already ! Help me !!! Uncle even asked me to choose morning classes if can for next week. morning classes is better than afternoon. After I reached home , I immediately called the office to book for next week classes. But the jiejie said that I can only learn in the afternoon . =( There's no other choices for me to choose because all the morning classes was fully booked. *cries* & I hope next week is the same uncle again. I don't want another uncle anymore. *prays*

Mmmmm ~ nothing much to type.That's all for today . Good Night & Take Care. Buh-bye !

Comments

Popular Posts