Every exit is an entrance somewhere else .

Step by step , 123,dipdi daridu . I guess I'm on hiatus for too long? :P

Intuition ! Intuition ! Hahah. I just this song so much . Intuition ! You must be wondering who sang this song right ? Its CN BLUE (korean boyband) ! ♥♥♥ I'm superb addicted with the song atm . Step by step ,123,dipdi daridu . This song is my third favourite songs from CNBLUE . ^o^ I am proud to be BOICE !! I CNBLUE & BOICE .

260311 ; was my gathering day with my "family" . I'm quite sad because one of them was unable to join the gathering . Let me just introduce my family members to you ; Grandpa - MK , "Grandma" - CS , Mommy -Tania , Daddy - Ian , 1st Child - Me, 2nd child - Oscar , 3rd child - Jqi ,3rd child's wife -Me & weeching , Uncle????- Amirul  :)

Our gathering was in Mid Valley . We said that we will reach in LRT station by 9am except Tania , MK and Amirul . However , Jqi and I were the 1st who reached SP LRT station at 9am sharp . After a few minutes , Ian reached and the last one who reached to the station was Oscar. Four of us thought that CS would join us to go MV together. Mana tahu , he smsed me said that  no need to wait for him , straight away meet him at MV . *geramnya* haha. After that , four of us went in to the train . I then smsed Tania say that we're on the way to Tasik Selatan station now. Once we reached to our destination , we get down from the train and we proceed to KTM station in order to go MV . ^o^ I couldn't believe KTM train's rule has change. LOL. The train has divided into girl & boy sections. *wow thats amazing* This is ma first time eversince I never took KTM for so long xD

5 of us then met CS after we reached in MV . LOL. We then went to GSC to buy tickets. At first , we really got no idea what show to watch . The guys said that they wanted to watch SUCKER PUNCH *LOL* We girls said don't want because the show only shows mostly hot girls. Nothing much tho!! After arguing with some shows , we decided to watch The Eagle which is 18+ above show. haha. (FYI , we are only 17+) LMAO ! The shows start at 2pm. After we bought tickets , we proceed to Kim Gary Restaurant for our breakfast + lunch . (^o^) We then ordered some food to eat. Ian , Oscar and Jqi ordered some cheese bake rice while CS and Tania only ordered drink. I pulak ordered Nissin Noodle ( my favourite ♥)

While waiting for food to come , I took out the Suju-M stickers to let Jqi see. Oscar and Ian also took a look at those stickers. Tiba-tiba this Ian said Suju sucks la ! (==) I was like wth ! Then I asked what about SNSD ? He again said suck (==) I replied him back "YOU EVERYTHING ALSO SUCK LAH" LOL. haha. I was suprised none of our gang took science field man ! haha. Some take accounts,bussiness and finance. LOOOOL ! How cool ~ ~ While eating , Oscar and CS make a move to don't know somewhere lol... Suddenly MK came in . I was abit stunt because I thought "orang luar" tiba 2 datang ke meja kita. xD Then we continue chit chat while makan.

After our breakfast + lunch , I went to ATM machine to take out money while Jqi wants to check her savings. LOL. Stupiak CS go rampas my rm50 from the machine.LOL.Then after that we terserempak with Amirul. xD We naik lift sama2 to go to the shopping complex. We thought the lift can go up to the shopping complex. Mana tahu , cannot ! =X Jqi teached us a way to cancel if you accidently press wrong button. The guy was super epic. Keep playing the lift . (==_==) The best one was MK ! LOL *secrets*  [p/s: This sentences are supposed to be in the new post not here... I'm so confused !]

All of us then jalan2 to the gardens just took check out Red Box's prices. LOL. rm32++ per person. Oh shit ! Super expensive. At last , we didn't go red box. We continue walking and we stopped and went in to The Apple Shop ! We then played Ipad games for almost half an hours. LOL. This was super fun . We stayed there just to play games. I didn't know that Ipad is so cheap. *consider cheap* =X

After that , we walked to the cinema.Then CS's cousin joined us.Her name is Libby.She's a nice girl tho. LOL . I must tell you "The Eagle" was an awesome movie . Its ma first time to watch 18+ above show. ^^ EDITORIAL BOARD ! LMAO !CS SAID IT !! HAHHAAH ! Actually he wanted to say DIRECTORY BOARD ! BABI LAH ! xD LOL. We then went to The Library to makan. CS suggested us to go there. All of us was suprised with the name. In my opinion , I thought it was a normal cafe. DAMN ! It was actually a PUB !! OMG !!! THEY SHOULDN'T PUT THE NAME AS "THE LIBRARY" LORR !!

Aiyoyo... haha. anyways, thats all for now. I will blog again later. ^^ Byebye. -going out for dinner-

Comments

Popular Posts