Form 6 !! New life !! :D


Fuhh fuhh :) Orientation week for Pre-U students . Time passes seriously fast . I'm already a pre-u student . That's fast ryte ? :))

*clap hands* I'm back to school finally after 5 months break :9 I was offered by government to continue further my pre-u studies in BBBS ( Bukit Bintang Boy School ) . *wtf* I'm going to study in a boy school ! Hahah . Actually I don't feel shy / nervous at all in boy school . I'm excited instead of shy ? :D I don't feel shy / uncomfortable / nervous study in boy school because I'm used to it :) I was in a co-ed school when I was in elementary school , was in an all-girl school during high school and now i'm in an all-boy school for pre-u . hahah . I'm going to spend my 1 1/2 years in boy school :9

Registration was on monday . I was almost late for registration day :9 Thanks to the traffic jam but i managed to reach school in time . Actually a week before registration day , I had visited BB school . My first impression on BB school is that the school compound is very small , but , i didn't know that it was as big as my previous school .I said small because everytime I passed by the school , I only saw the front portion ( office block) haha.. Back to the topic about registration day , I was suprised to look at all my friends . There was quite a lot numbers of students registered on that day . Majority Assuntarians :6

♪♪ step by step one two three dipdi daridu ♪♪
The orientation started after registration . I saw jia en , pearly , rachel(ex-assuntarians) and some other seniors. The teachers gave talks on school's enviroment , school rules etc ... After the talks ended , we started to have a bonding section with the seniors (upper 6) I feel kinda weird at that moment ; situation . I mean I always stick together with Assuntarians . No matter how the seniors arranged us in a form of circle , I still stuck with assuntarians.. hahah. We played some kids game . It was a passing game lol. I felt quite funny and weird although the game is fun . But luckily I was not chosen for the punishment . If not , I don't know what to do . At that moment , I was thinking "how good if i go out there and say "annyeonghaseyo, chonun _____ imnida . Kamsahamida " .LOL . I wish I can do that but too bad its over right now.

♪♪ you're my shy shy shy boy ,oh oh oh my boy ♪♪
I'm just gonna skip about tuesday and wednesday and move forward to thursday . We had talks on subjects , discipline , school rules , co-curiculum on tuesday and wednesday . Nothing much to talk about :)
We celebrated teacher's day on thursday . Some of my friends planned not to go to school on that day but they did came in the end :P BB's culture is entirely different than my previous school . I didn't really expect they will play sports game with teachers on that day . Usually my previous school only showed performance during teacher's day . Hahah . I really felt that BB's culture very unique . This is my very first time seeing this situation :P The seniors told us that we can walk around the whole school while they're busy playing games with teachers. So , my friends and I decided to stay inside the class . We went to the senior class and we stayed there. I was holding my Korean phrase book :) Some of the seniors were in the class. And there's this senior who is known as "romeo" , i don't know why his friends call him romeo but anyways , he asked us "why don't you go support your senior out there?" We ignored him and we continued chatting .(p/s: i'm not talking bad about him xP) He went out of the class . After a few minutes later , there's no one in class , only 5 of us and I started to feel bored. I did some "Beautiful" dance steps. I asked Angie to joined. haha. We didn't really dance and I told her I want to learn Jo Kwon's Kkab dance (abracadabra) xD

♪♪ You better run run run run , run run devil run ♪♪
After recess, all the students were supposed to go the hall for teacher's day celebration . Form 6 students have a "special" place for us to sit instead of sitting on the floor . One thing I hate about the "special" place is , the place where I sat is totally HOT !! I'm sweating like mad ! =X I used almost a packet of tissue just to wiped my sweat == . I can't stand the weather anymore . While Angie took out her packets of tissue , the "romeo" came towards us and asked her for tissue . LMAO :P So I asked him "Why your school so hot 1? " then he said something in cantonese which I couldn't understand at all. I need time to understand his sentences. Same with my friends. We were all laughing because of his accent . XD (p/s : not talking bad bout him again xP )  I sat the whole day and kept complaining to my friend about my butt's pain . OMG ! My butt seriously pain like shyt *TT*

♪♪ Bo beep bo beep bo beep ah ~~ ♪♪
Yesterday , all of us went to the APD room with Puan Aznida to watched a show , " Talent Time" . It was absolutely a nice show. I cried after watching the show. :) Cho Yee also cried. The show was talking about a love from family. ^^ My tears seriously dropped until my friend gave  me a packet of tissue . ^^ I would like to thank to the girl who gave me tissue .LoL ! After the show , we have a jamuan ringan with teachers and seniors . I took out some origami papers to fold since I've got nothing to do . My friends and I started folding cranes and flowers. While folding , Siew Lee and I were talking about the "romeo" , saying that please don't sit at our place. We will kill him if he sat with us . haha. I quickly drag jia en and kavin to our table when I saw both of them . xD

♪♪ Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday ♥ ♪♪
Later then the "romeo" senior came to our table. GAHHH !! =="' He saw us folding cranes and he wanted to learn ;9 He asked us to teach him ;9 At the same time , another senior came over and asked us to teach her how to fold crane. Sigh . Actually Angie asked me to teach her how to fold lily . I asked siew lee to teach the senior(girl) to fold crane , while I'm going to teach that fellar and Angie how to fold lily . Siew Lee rejected . Sorry Angie , I can't teach u how to fold lily ! I had no choice but have to teach my seniors how to fold crane. Babi ! He suddenly asked me to teach him faster because he had stomach pain . Oh My Gikwang ahh !!!♥ ♥ .... sigh ... I felt happy because I managed to teach them in time but sigh . What A Day !!

There's something i would like to say / comment/my wish about the school before i stop posting . =P
  • Please build a girl's toilet next to our class
  • The guys(junior) stop disturbing your senior
  • no handsome guy to see xD
  • Bukit Bintang got Boy's Brigade . Awesome !
  • Can I join back taekwando after I stop in standard 5? :8
  • I wish I can sit abit "kasar" like I always do in Assunta
  • I wish there's a Kpop fans in the school too :P
  • I wish I can perform dancing for any events . (depends on my mood ==)
Good Night !! :))

Comments

Popular Posts