슬픈 !! 슬픈 !! ):


Ahhh ~ finally I have the time to blog . Busy with school stuffs these days =( . Something bad happened today in school . Sighs ~~



Hihi there :) I'm back again after a long time ^^ . I don't really have the time to blog . (actually LAZY !!) haha.. I decided to blog today because I wanted to . Hmmm ~ There's alot of activities & upcoming events in school . Fuhh Fuhh D: Super tired .

TRUST ME !! It is superb tired especially THIS WEEK :)) We had an orientation week last two days with seniors.. It was real tired but AWESOME !! I really really had fun with the seniors for the last two days . hahaa.. I felt like as if they were my real brothers and sisters. I never felt this feeling before . It is my first time . I really need to thanks to all the seniors :) !! THANK YOU BROTHERS & SISTERS !! I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN THE FUTURE !! 

& something bad happened today . ᅮ_ᅮ My class make Puan Aznida angry and got fed up with my class people. She got angry because we didn't answer her question . Not even one of us . She asked us about the process of blood donation campaign but none of us answer her question . We just sat down quietly & seriously now we felt really bad . Hopefully she will relax and cool down by tomorrow. I'm sorry Puan Aznida . ᅮ_ᅮ .  p/s : I think my class going to get into another trouble because we didn't pass up our journal on time =="'

Samang already !! Samang = Die . Today we had MMPU meeting after school . It was a general meeting for all the form sixers :) & It was the last meeting for the upper six seniors & it was the first meeting for the lower six juniors. Generally , we had our election for the new BOD 2011/2012 today . I was chosen to hold a secretary post in the new BOD . .

LOL , my first time being a secretary . They said secretary is the most hardest post . LOL . should i trust those people?? hahaa..==" My brother was a secretary before he became president during his school days . If i don't know how to write minutes maybe he can help me . xD *bully my brother* jkjk . Ahhh , I just want to congrats to those who were selected to be a BOD member . !! OLIVIA I LOVE YOU !!! hahah..
We must do our best in the future . WE CAN DO IT ! FIGHTING ! heheh.

Ohh ohh , HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY JOEVY !! :))

Here is my end post for today . I'll be back soon again . Byebye :P

Comments

Sook Sian said…
woah~so busy nowadays~=D
krystalcky said…
hahaha . en lorr . next month more busy le :( all fully booked and occupied already :S
Sook Sian said…
haha~~~hwaiting! =DD

Popular Posts