Don't ever let the sun to kill our skins anymore D:


"My new family members ; called the BABI Family xD"


Fuwahhhh D: Sunburnt !! Skins are boiling right now . I feel like crying because of the painess of the skin D: I can't stand anymore with my skin . My skins are now as red as chilli right now D: I can't even stretch my leg and hands now . It felt very horrible right now . *complaining*

You all must be wondering how come I got sun burnt right ? ;D

We Form SIXers had a wonderful trip to Bagan Lalang , Sepang yesterday . Our Lower (VI) had organized and planned this trip . The purpose for having this trip was to give a farewell party for the Upper (VI)-ers who   will be leaving us soon . *sobs* I'm going to miss them so much . However , not everyone attented the farewell party BUT it is OKAY . We seriously had fun yesterday .

Everyone gathered at Astaka Field at 7.00 A.M . We then started our journey around 7.30A.M. They were 2 buses ; junior bus and senior bus . Dzul , Hong Zhang and I were the only junior sat in the senior bus while Adam was the only senior who sat in the junior bus. LOL .I thought it was really akward at first sitting with seniors , but I had fun with the seniors inside the bus . I sat next to my only lovely brother , Wai Soon :)) Wheeeee ~~ He is a really nice guy and bro !! =D

Wai Soon & Me =D

All the seniors went HIGH inside the bus . Some of them busy gossiping behind of the bus . Some busy screaming . Some busy shuffling & dancing . Some of them look super emo . xD Seniors were super AWESOME !! I love them so much . =) We reached there around 9 something . Nice beach !! It looks like going to rain at that moment but luckily it didn't rain . 

                                                       
The Beach


We spent our time at the beach for half a day . Everyone is enjoying their time . Kavin , Mun Chun , Wai Soon , Wai Kent , Shankaran and I helped to burried Wy Kiong under the sand . Some of them passed by and ask us who was it . LOL.it was super funny ! Anyways , I didn't get to play water much because my "best pal" came. sigh ~~ too bad !!


Jesslyn , Wen Jing & I =D

While others had their lunch by the side , Wai Soon , Mun Chun , Wai Kent and I busy catching crab. haha. I just looked and took picture of the crab . I followed them .=D LOL ... ahhh ~~ i think i'll stop writing now . Sorry for writing half way but am seriously lazy to write .== Maybe pictures will do the talking now .... ^^

After bath ~~ =.=


THERE'S MORE PICTURE IN MY FACEBOOK !! GAHHH -____- I FEEL DAMN LAZY BLOG HALFWAY RIGHT NOW. BUH BYE!!!

Comments

Popular Posts