C + C = Confused + Complicated D:



C + C = Confused & Complicated D: sigh ~~



Sigh ~~ am just feeling sad and confused D: I just feel like i'm staying in a complicated and confused life . I'm worry about something . Something makes me feel uncomfortable for the past few days but I do not know what is it and what is the reason :(


MAYBE ONLY , I think its because I realized and learnt something new last week for MUET class . Puan Aznida asked the whole class  to talk about our weaknesses in ourselves . Many of us have a lot of weaknesses and most of us have the same common weaknesses . Nobody is truly perfect in this world at all !! From that day onwards , I started to realized that I have thousands of weaknesses in me , myself  *cries*
I don't whether should i list down some of my weaknesses or not , but I really felt the weaknesses feeling in myself xD

  • am scare / not willing to try new things , new obstacles (don't know why !! T.T)
  • am scare talk something out of the topic / wrong things that will hurt people , thats why sometimes i would just rather to keep quiet than talking
  • lost of idea during presentation
  • scare / nervous while doing presentation / giving speech infront of everyone
  • lack of confidence
  • sometimes have the "KIASU" feeling :X
  • always have pessimistic feelings. 
  • am semi open-minded person (==)
  • am afraid people will talk bad about me 
Actually there's alot more . I just couldn't type everything out right ? :)) sigh . For the past few days , I really feel sad and lonely when there's no one can talk to me . I feel like I had did something wrong to them until they didn't really talk to me. I have that kind of feeling while looking at their looks. I felt that they were really angry at me or they find me very annoying . I KNOW that they are not that type of person but i just kept thinking that way ! I really felt sad and I want to cry whenever I asked them a question and they didn't answer me . I know sometimes they were busy doing things but I just ugh ~~ I don't know how to say it out . I don't know how to express my feelings out. D:

I guess I think too much and I make myself stress? haha. sigh ~~ I wish I won't think that way anymore. I know it is not good but I can't control my feelings. maybe I should try to be more open-minded person and accept everything . ~ By the way , everyone talks i'm a talkative and cheerful person in life , but I can say that I am actually not that type of person . I always keep things in my heart and won't blow anything out . I'll just keep it and sometimes it will make me cry . I don't know who to talk to about my problems. I don't dare to talk to my family members . No one really understands my feeling actually . 

I'm still in an uncomfortable situation now eventhough after i blew everything out in my blog. D; Hahah ! I guess I really have to change myself , i mean my characteristic . ^^ hmmm ~ let's change topic now . Last monday , my school had organized a blood donation drive and we managed to broke record with 72 people who came and donate the blood . I'm one of the 72 people out there. *smiles* Frankly speaking , it was not really that scary to donate blood. It was fun eventually ! I don't know why but somehow you will feel very weak after you donate your blood . I almost faint because I didn't get enough of rest and my classmate said that i look very pale at that moment D:  Oh well , conclusion , it was nice and am feeling happy that can save other people's life . 

Hahah. Actually I don't know who turns/ makes me into a talkative person . I had never been talking so much for the past few years . I started to mix around and talk craps/ interact with other people . It is good but sometimes I will feel that whether am i disturbing them or do they think i'm very annoying / irritating ? hopefully not ! hahah . (=.+)  & oh ya , today Suren came to my class and distribute a paper , a voting paper for the coming O'night . A voting paper for the prom queen & king , freshie queen & king and Bachelor for girls & boys . hahah . My mind went blank for a while when he said we must vote it today (=.=) WTH !  Anyways , I did vote for myself as freshie queen at first but in the end I liquid-ed my own name ! ᄏᄏᄏ .

Tomorrow is librarian's installation day !! cool ryte?? I am going to wear a new uniform tomorrow ! *yay* I can't wait for tomorrow . I was elected to be one of the new BOD in library . *woohoo* Thank you seniors and teachers . And to all the upper 6 librarians , its your time to step down finally ! I very appreciate with all your hardworks. All the best in the future to Mun Chun , Jia En , Wai Soon , Venkat and Khung Weng !! :))

(ᄏᄏᄏ 난 그게 그렇게 쉬웠 믿을 수가 없었다.ᅮᅮ 하하하하하) =.="' via cky2806 @ Twitter 

Comments

Popular Posts