♥ Outing with ma seniors & friends ~ :D

*picture of the day*

Sigh ~~ What a tiring month !! D:


BEFORE THE DAWN ! Fuhhhh ~~ what a tiring month !! July is really a busy month for me :(  A lot of school activities and events going on this month . I have to stay back almost every single day in school . *cries* 

Before I continue my new "story" , I would like to post about my few weeks ago punya stories :D I will actually sumarize it in order to avoid my languague mistake . :) 

25.6.2011 , primary gathering at suan kit's place. saw cck , joevy , lam and ezra . *aww* miss them so much D: had dinner in a vip room :D Thanks aunty and uncle !! Went pool after dinner till 12am :) Thanks for the ride ,joevy and thanks for the teddy bear , lam , cck and joevy ..Happy Birthday KS korr !! =D

26.6.2011 , went out to sunway pyramid with Joey , Siew Lee , Angie , Hong Zhang , Wai Kent , Mun Chun , Wai Soon and Ming Jie for my birthday celebration .Fetched Angie , Siew Lee and Joey . Met Hong Zhang , Wai Kent , Mun Chun and Wai Soon at TGV cinema . We then proceeded to karaoke box . I sang korean songs most of the time :D Wai Soon and Mun Chun went high during singing . I love both of their voice . They should have join in singing competition .^^ The best moment in karaoke was the "sorry sorry" song . Everyone laughed non-stop because the song was written in chinese not hangul . Everyone just laughed like mad. The karaoke just screwed up Super Junior's song !! HAHAH. Met Ming Jie at Jusco and we then had our lunch at Gasoline ( the usual place)  . I went there because I wanted to see my prince . haha. I missed Weng Yan so much D: She looks more man now !! xP We stayed there till evening . We went to Tbowl (again) before we went back . Ming Jie keeps talking bout shit stuffs because we were enjoying our shit desserts . !! =.="' Anyways , I really love the outing . Thanks for the present !! My CN BLUE pillow !! ♥ it so much . Thanks Angie , Siew Lee , Wai Kent , Joey , Mun Chun , Wai Soon and Ming Jie for the present . ^^

28.6.2011 , i'm finally 18 !! *lol* Everyone wish me in school . Am so touched . I got a card from them . Thank you everyone !! The best birthday present !! Thanks for the birthday cake Hong Zhang !! ^^ . Happy Birthday to Min Hyuk and Seohyun . Ohh , and thanks everyone to those who wish me in facebook and twitter !! :D


29.6.2011 , Theory Test for Librarians !! LOL !! The best one !! I had fun sitting in APD room while doing my theory ... I feel so bad because I cheated during the test !! hahah ., Sorry guys !! :P Happy Birthday Dong  Ho 


1.7.2011 , Happy Birthday Teukie :) I miss you so much . Beast fanmeeting in Malaysia !! *screams* First time seeing them in real life although its far away . I can finally meet my love one on the stage . haha. but he doesn't seems to be happy on that day D: Maybe he is too tired because he just arrived in malaysia later on that day itself unlike his members who arrived early in the morning . Gikwang-ah , I feel sad when I look at you performing on stage with your tired looks !! I admit it that I really felt jealous looking at those lucky contestant who were chosen to be up on stage with Beast !! I wish I was one of them !! T_T kyaaaa ~~ BEAST DAEBAK !! Had a fun night with Jqi , Rachel and BEAST !! :DD


2.7.2011 . Satu Malaysia Run !! All schools in Malaysia participated in this event . Fuhh fuhh ~~ tiring day !! After the run , I went time square with Ming Jie , Rachel , Pearly and Mun Chun . I was the only lower 6 who went with them . We went there by LRT . D: I was so lonely at that time while four of them was chit chatting with each other . I was like out of their topic so I decided to listen song . haha. == Met Jia En and Wai Soon at Time Square . Thank god Jia En went !! hahaa. I have Jia En there to talk too . Not to forget , I am considered very close with Jia En and Wai Soon . I had more topics to talk with both of them . ^^ Both of them are like my brother/sister and best friend. I can tell them anything !! :) Love both of them . During lunch , we sat seperately . I sat with wai soon and jia en in another table while the other 4 sat together. Wahliao . I really love talking with Wai Soon and Jia En lahh !! Three of us like sampat persons who laugh damn loud . hahaa. 
After that , we went sungei wang back and forth . LOL !! The purpose we went outing is to look for o'night stuffs. :D Pearly and Rachel went back early after shopping.D: This Mun Chun aka grandpa loves to step on my shoe and jia en's ... geramnya !! =="' Grandpa spent alot on that day ! sigh ~~ rich ma , thats why la !! xD Went back around 10pm . I broke a record !! I never shop till so late before !! *YAY* hmmm , Thanks for the ride , grandpa. =D


Alright . That's all for my old stories for today . I guess I'll have to continue my new story some other time . maybe tomorrow??!! hahahahahhaa ~~ see ya !! :))

Comments

Popular Posts