Friends EQUALS to Family ♥

★★★ B.F.F forever ★★★



Friends are like FAMILY & Family are like Friends :D I am back to post something again .______.



Hey peeps ~ how's everyone ? great ? fine ? I am doing fine here =D Hmm~ do you see the picture above ? nice ryteeeee? credits to Wen Jing for edit such an awesome picture =) Well , those girls  are my current classmates and my bff(s) . ^^ . Actually not all of them were in the picture , there are more people(s) in my class & there are more girl(s) . Just that they didn't attended school because this picture was taken the next day after sports day . *o.O* I guess they are too "tired" to attend school ? ;P

Pfft .___. Everytime I say I want to blog , but I don't know what to blog actually . Frankly speaking , I got a lot of things on my mind but just that am too lazy to write :D *listening to The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars* . Okay , I'm going to post some random things today .

Do you remember I'm currently studying form 6 at SMK (L) Bukit Bintang ? :D If yes , i'm going to talk about  my school life . I had studied in that school for almost 3 months and I can finally adapt to the school's environment . At first , I can't really adapt to it because its been a long time that I had not been the same class with boys . *m desperate for guys * HAHAHAH ! just kidding :P Within the 3 months , I get to know alot of people from the school no matter junior(s) or senior(s) .

You must be wondering is it really fun being in a boy school ? haha. I can tell you YES , it is absolutely fun ! :D not because of boys but because of the school environment ? *WTH am i crapping* As a girl being in a boy school , those boys ; juniors will respect us senior . HAHAH. but one thing I love about juniors is their cheeky and cute conversation . They love to come and talk to us .___. They are really really very cheeky but they are gentleman too *salute* The really best thing is actually I can bully my juniors. HAHA. *evil me* lol..However , i getting more comfortable with them already . & some of them eventually became my granduncle , daddy , brother(s) and etc ... how awesome ryteeeee? =D I feel so old because I became their noona !! T_T

Besides didi(s) , I also have korkor(s) , yeye and jiejie(s) in school . I started to laugh at myself for having so much family tree links in school . Almost everyone is related to me although it is a "fake relationship" . HAHAH ! Please don't miss understand that I'm a flirty person . I like talking to people(s) but not flirting . Although you see that I look like flirting with them but actually i'm not . I sensed something's not right in school =.="

To me , seniors are like my real family members . especially few of them . I don't know why but I seriously treated them like my real family members :) You know who you are :P  I would like to talk about my first impression on them but I think I'll save it for next time? :)

My mum told me that I always loved to mix around since young with a-year-older than me people rather than the same-age-people . It is true !! I myself also agreed with it and realized it . Actually it is a good thing to mix around with seniors , but sometimes we just can't match with them , i mean their topics. I can't always mix with them rytee? because they have their own world and I have my own . sigh ~~ what should i do ? and what can i do?

I guess that's all for today & yeah , I went shopping with mum and bro today at subang parade & carefour and bough a watch ,shoe and a traditional malay clothes , 'baju kurung' :)

Goodbye baby goodbye , good night ~~ 

Comments

Popular Posts