The Back of My Hand Brushes Against Yours :)


#now playing : Teen Top's The Back of My Hand Brushes Against Yours :D 
p/s : been repeating this song for more than 5 times today . ^^




Tadaa ! :) I am back again . It's end of the month again . *o.O* sigh . I don't want the time to fly too fast ! I can't enjoy my life every second , minute , hour , months and years because of the time. I hate time & day . Many things had happened recently . This is what i think actually . I guess I'm too pessimistic . =_=|||


Actually I don't want to be that way but I had no choice . sigh . I just feel left out everytime when i'm in school and in class. It seems like I can't really communicate with my friends especially chinese friends. I'm sorry to say but seriously I feel abit hurt . I do really look like I can't communicate with them . Is it because of the dialect we speak? ahh .__. should be . I feel like they keep ignoring me or they keep thinking that im invisible , not their gang at all ! This make me feel ashame because I can't speak mandarin that well . I just had this kind of feelings for the past few weeks . I just don't know why . I feel sad , heartbroken. D:


Anyways , let's stop talking about emo stories :D I went down town to KL with Siew Lee today . We went to Pasar Seni to buy present for Niel's upcoming birthday . Fuhh fuhh . It's really hard to choose a present =_=   Finally we make a decision to buy a FTI's handphone strap , some animation's handphone strap also and teddy bears :*) The teddy bears is so effin cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !! I bought one for myself too . Super cheap !! XD I saw a bigger teddy bear . I wanted him ( future bf) to buy it for me !!!  After we bought everything , we went back with U66 instead of LRT . My bro then came and fetch me at old town McD and we headed to Tropicana City Mall with kakak (maid)


I bought a shirt that made in korea from a shop . LOL . Wonder Girl's shop . haha. rm35 not bad right ?? I love the shirt man . Love the quality . We actually thought of having lunch at there (since i did not had my lunch) but in the end we didn't had lunch at all . Sometimes , I just don't understand why old people always like to nag us youngsters.. I dont really like... We had no choice but have to headed back to home because of grandma's and dad's nagging voice . OMG !! =___=|| I do not want to talk bad about them but I just don't understand sometimes .


Bro and I were talking about our family problems in the car . sigh ~~ I almost cried while talking about it . I feel very hurt when I heard my brother said that phrase . D: I really don't understand what the olden days people thinking especially chinese . Why old people like boys more than girls?? What makes them like the boys very much ? Is it because they can carry down the family's surname generation ? ahhh !! It feels damn hurt weyh . I don't know la... I feel very sad to hear about it . & we actually talked about relationship because kakak asked me whether i got like someone or not . I said , "Of course got lah , if don't have , then I'm abnormal already weyh !! " HAHAH ! funny leh .. and then I told my brother who I like . He just kept laughing =____="" grrrr... *SECRET* 


Okayy , let's move forward to the next story which I am gonna post about , KOREAN MUSIC WAVE 2011 in Malaysia . WOW !! It was an awesome concert !! I really miss the concert now . *sobs* It's worth of going because I got the ticket for cheaper price. :) Awww , i started missing them already . Dong Ho and Kevin was the emcee for that night . awwwwwwww   I want them back !! PALI !! I need you , Lee Chan Hee .
  • FT ISLAND  
  • TEEN TOP  
  • 4 MINUTE  
  • PARK JUNG MIN  
  • UKISS  
  • SEUNGRI  
  • GD & TOP  
From that day onwards after listening to Teen Top's songs , i straightly fall in love with them . hahah. actually one of them only . awwww . they all were super young except one . :D Ahhhh !!! I seriously just wanted to go back to the KMW now . WHEN ARE YOU GUYS COMING BACK??? "AKU CINTA PADAMU " says Chunji in a cute accent . Awwwwwwww :*) 

Aiyerrr , thats all for today . Bye bye !!  

Comments

Popular Posts