Hello October , Goodbye September

 

Saengil Chukka Hae Yo ♥ Happy 18th Birthday Lee Angie aka Mrs Choi ♥ Shen ri kuai le ♥ Sang Yat Fai Lok ♥ Tanjoubi Omedetou ♥ Selamat Hari Jadi 



Hello october , goodbye september . (#nowplaying : Wake me up when september ends - Greenday)  :)

Today is my special friend's big day . Happy Birthday Angie ! :D May you always be pretty as always . hahah. I ♥ you more than XY . LOL ! I know her since form 1 , but we didn't talk at all until this year . Because of K-pop , we only can get together . We shared the same interest . I am very happy to have her by my side . You're my bestie forever . I ♥ you Mrs Choi . -from mrs lee - 

Lee Chan Hee aka Chun Ji is going to celebrate his birthday 4 days after Angie's birthday . ♥ I don't know what to say or wish him on that day . Hahah ! I had school on that day . Wednesday . He is my latest target after Lee Gi Kwang . He is absolutely cute . cute until I don't know how to say .____. His powerful voice & killer smile had stabbed into my heart . *so fake* =.="' but I really like him lol... i can't call him oppa because he is younger than me by months . =_= *heart broken* 

Actually , I have a lot of things that I wanted to blog . but I just don't feel like doing it . It is an all emo post . I don't want to post it because I don't want to think about it . I want my life to continue to move on . Yesterday I posted some notes (emo poems which created by myself) in facebook . I felt so hurt and my tears drop after I told everything to my brother , Wai Soon . He tried to comfort me but he failed ! I still cried in the end..sigh ~ seriously I didn't expect those things happen on me !

Today , I chatted with Wai Soon again in Facebook . This time he  eventually make me happy walala ~ LOL ! I ♥ him as my brother (although he is not my real brother) I treated him like my brother . However I did something silly today , I , err , con-fe-s-s-e-d to B . Hahah ! O.O B rejected me in a nice way and he still treat me the same way we used to be . Awww ♥ He is just a sweet and good guy . It is very difficult to find that kind of guy in the world. I regret one thing that I shouldn't confess to him because he kept saying something "proud"  infront of me . OMG !! Koh Wai Soon ~ you're also a babi because you're my brother . ♥ you .

I showed him the James Bond game played by teen top .___. It was a nice and fun game. He addicted to it already .So do I . "Gong gong chil bbang" *screams* hahaha.. the game goes like this way ;-
you're supposed to attack people by saying gong gong chil bbang ! The person who sat next to you ( left and right side) are supposed to scream *ahh* and raise their hands up then game continue. LOL. It is fun to play . You must have a fast reaction and good instinct to play this game. It would be really fun if I play with seniors. It can play in multiple languagues  actually, but I still prefer korean or cantonese :D I ♥ Teen Top !! 

OMFG ! My phone K.O-ed just now . WTH !! Less than a year K.O-ed ?! :X I felt sad , very very sad because of my phone . I can't survive without my phone by my side =___= I need phone for mp3 only . I always listen song thru my phone but now my phone suddenly K.O-ed . Screen went blank . Aww , poor chunji's face ♥ :(  I was supposed to go to Karaoke tomorrow because I had free coupons . Now , I don't think i'm going anymore because my phone totally spoil my mood right now !! and the coupons will be wasted . poor coupons , i'm so sorry . D:


Hahah . dear october , you better treat me better than september :) Exams coming soon . end of the months . hahah ! *shit* I haven't study every single things . D.I.E !! =.=||| Got to go , tataz 

Anyways, here is the picture of the day :-


Hahahaha ! LOL !! i can't stop laughing at this picture ! LMAO ! Can you spot the differences ? hahahaha . BTW , there's someone who looks simillar to each other ? Do you notice that ? Two of my friend got shocked *o.O* hahah ! oh man !! XD ♥ .

Comments

Popular Posts