Nothing At All !! D:







Hi ! :) I had that feelings back again after so long . (-.-) That feelings which I don't know how to describe . All I know is that feelings always happen before , during and after exams . I had my general paper one and muet paper three last friday . Thank goodness , it was all objective questions :) However , GP one was very tough and tricky . I made a lot of silly mistakes for that paper & I feel very sad now . Muet paper three was okay although it is quite hard too , but I can still survive with the reading paper :) I hope so ! hahah .


Few more papers , few more subjects to go :)

Hopefully I can do better this time . I'm going to burn midnight oil again for the next few subjetcs . It is an all subjectives and essays form questions . (=.=) God Bless Me !! Hahah . I shall work hard for this one week break before I failed my next papers . I don't want to fail again . Enough of failing from last year . I must try to improve my self . I must no longer fooling around . If you see me fooling around , please remind me :)

Let's not talk about exams anymore . hahah. Anyways , I've found something interesting in facebook just now . It is about the birthday month's meaning . I just realized my one is 80% true :)


JUNE =FINEASS
Fun to be with. Loves to try new things. Boy/girls LOVE you. You are very hott. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takesrep pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people’s feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly.spazzy at times.Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover.

Those highlighted ones are the 80% true ones :))


If you really know me well , you will eventually knows that I'm a very emotional type of person . I love keeping secrets to myself and I won't simply blow out to anyone . That's how I ended up myself for being emo . I always mind those small things and sometimes I will get jealous easily . Nowadays , I always tell my secrets to someone . maybe 3/4 of my secrets to him :) He seems to be the only person who I can talk to .not even my family members.Hahah . Because of this , my relationship with him are becoming closer and closer . LOL . brother-sister relationship XD . He is the only one who always cheer me up whenever I'm down or emo . Thank you , Babi !!

I realized that I've actually have 2 characteristics? 2 different faces? 2 different personalities? As in the way I talk with guys and girls are different . I realized that I love to act cute or manja or more politely whenever I talk with a certain guys (not all) . I don't know why I'm like that . Hahah. & I will automatically be serious / mean to those fellar whom I don't like or they confessed to me before . I find it very difficult to talk to them after I rejected them . HAHAH ! =.= I'm sorry for being mean . I need time to be back to normal . I'm really sorry . Just don't feel hurt or bad kay .. I'll feel bad or sorry and cry if you feel bad or sorry .

Not only that , I also don't know why I feel very emotional eversince I enter-ed form six . I'll get sad or emotional almost everyday althought I keep showing them a fake smile :) It seems like I don't really have a true friend in my current life . No one could understand me . All i do is i just showed them a fake smile whenever they saw me emo . I feel like I'm left out from their world. I don't know why I like to grab people's attention . I hate myself for being like this . Sometimes , whenever my friends doesn't talk to me , I will eventually feel sad or emo . It ruins my mood . I always think that they doesn't like me . *screams* .  Sometimes I wish not to talk with anyone .  I'll cry inside my heart everytime  . T-T I feel so stupid !!

I just don't know lah . I still feel uneasy right now although I blow everything out . I don't know how to type . I really need someone to talk to in person . Hopefully he can help. Ayigu .. Babi , I need you right now !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
hahahahahahaha...
absolutely right...

Popular Posts