Happy 2012 !! :D


Happy New Year !!! Another new chapter begins ........ :)

 Page 1 of 366 ,

Happy New Year everyone !! It's finally 2012 . Another new chapter begins . I have a new journey that I have to go through this year . *sigh* I shall say that 2012 is a special year because it is a leap year :) Time passes really fast . I am one year older now . *sobs* I don't want to grow older . I want to stay as young as I can like now . HAHAH .

I saw my friend , Alison posted on her facebook status today .
This is the last year, last 12 months that I will have a '1' in front of my age. Oh gosh, I'm turning old already ._____.
I totally agreed with her status . *fuuuuu* It is true that I will have a '1' in front of my age in this year . The final year . D: Oh well , hopefully 2012 will be my 'lucky' year .

I had so much fun yesterday . New Year's Eve :D ! Yesterday was my brother's 27th birthday ! Yess ! He is old but people always mistaken me as his older sister especially my relatives . Damn !! (==) . I went to Neway Karaoke @ Puchong with Mun Chun , Wai Soon ,Angie , Alison ,Jacqueline , my bro and two of his friends , Fiona and Ying . I went to the place super lateeeeeeeee because I'm waiting for my bro but he was involved in a minor accident . That's why i went to the place super late . I should apologize to Mun Chun , Wai Soon , Angie and Alison .

I couldn't believed myself for saying that mun chun looks like chunji and wai soon looks like baro . LOL ! *slap myself* The 'fat' version of chunji and baro . HAHAHAHHAHA . Am I being bad and mean now? I guess it will be very obvious to know who is 'chunji' and 'baro' now . *laughing* Hmmmm ~ ~ I just find it very akward yesterday . I didn't expect everyone to be so quiet . I mean yeah i know it was the 'first time' meeting each other session except me . But seriously , everyone is super quiet and it makes the situation to be super akward . D;

I actually also kinda feel a bit bad now especially to 'Chunji' and 'Baro' because they seldom sing . Most of the time was my bro and I holding the mic . I feel kinda bad now . I called them but I didn't talk to them . I failed to be their junior . *sigh* What should I do to make them feel better? One thing I like about yesterday was the FT Island's I hope song repeated so many times . I don't even know who the heck who pressed it so many times . *grrrr*

Seriously lah , yesterday situation was the weirdest and akward moment I've ever seen . HAHAH . Luckily my brother is the type of person who is very talkative and he made the day . I just find it weird that normally the Mun Chun and Wai Soon talks alot but what happened to them yesterday ?? Why do they look emo and so quiet ??? D: Something is wrong with them ! Weirdo .


S.H.E !! LOL . Malaysian & Boy version of S.H.E ! My brother was the one who said they are S.H.E . Why S.H.E ? Because I sang S.H.E song lol ~ Really funny man !
Mun Chun = Selina
My bro = Hebe
Wai Soon = Ella
OMGEEEEEE !! I just can't stop laughing everytime when I mentioned about S.H.E ! It will be super akward and funny if they actually debut in entertainment world . In reality , Hebe is the youngest in the group . In this group , Hebe is the oldest ! LMAO ! If there is S.H.E , definitely there is Fei Lun Hai right ? *smirked*


Yes !! We are the Malaysian & Girl version of Fei Lun Hai ! HAHAH ! But I am not sure who is which member lol . *sorry* Honestly speaking , I felt very bad to everyone now . I sang the most and it's like non-stop singing . Ahhhh !!! I feel very very very bad now .Before we ended our karaoke session , Fei Lun Hai sang a birthday song for Mikeru oppa . Anyways , I really had fun with all of them . We should hang out one more time . TOGETHER !!! xD


Suprisingly , my brother told me and jacqueline that fiona is at our age . Both Jacqueline and I were shocked so do the others except for Angie . Angie is blur as always . HAHA . sorry Angie , I didn't mean that okay? :) After karaoke , Fiona , Ying , my bro , jacqueline and I headed back to my place to change car and we then headed to Mi Na Rae for dinner .


After dinner , we went to Chatime for drink & then my bro drove us to Equine Park for countdown . We saw Alex there . My bro jokingly said that he want to kill Alex because he stole Minah away from my bro . LAME ! xD After this and that , I reached home almost 3am D: It was my first time going home this late .


Anyways ,
HAPPY 2012 Everyone ! Hopefully we have a wonderful life and a peaceful year ! XD 
&
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER , MIKERU OPPA ! :D

p/s : my first post for 2012 :) *proud*

Comments

Popular Posts