Open house .

*Chinese New Year's Selca :)) *
Today is the 7th day of chinese new year . It is regarded as "Human's Birthday " or "Everyone's Birthday" or "Yan Yat"  in cantonese :) 



I had an open house yesterday at my home . Tania , Oscar and Ian were the first one who came to my house . They came around 12++ pm . Then , Ian told me that Tania and Oscar were super hungry because they did not took their breakfast . Plus , my house , the food have not ready yet D: So we decided to go out and have a drink at Sweet Bean . ( the shoplots next to Saujana school ) I called Jacqueline to join us . Jacqueline and her brother tag along . At the Sweet Bean , suddenly Jeffrey talked about the "put put chan" . HAHAH ! I was laughing about the name . Why does Kenneth korkor has such a weird nickname ? :P 


 My brother then called me while I was on the way back from Sweet Bean . He told me that Angie was already in the house :) When I reached my house , I saw my grand uncle and his family , Angie , Chee How and Yuk Chuen . I think my grand uncle and his family were shocked seeing my friends and I . They had to make an earlier move because my house is too small and there's no place to sit . I feel bad for my grand uncle . They only managed to sit for like half an hour ? I wish they could stay longer . I saw Angie , Chee How and Yuk Chuen sat at the corner of my house . aiyoyo ~ three of them were so quiet . I then introduced Jacqueline , Tania , Ian and Oscar to Chee How , Angie , Yuk Chuen . I was expecting them to talk since all of us are at the same age but it did not turn out what exactly I thought . T_T I joined Jacqueline ,Jeffrey, Tania , Ian and Oscar in the card games . I felt bad because I ditched Angie , Yuk Chuen and Chee How alone . Haha . Sorry !  We played in between & black jack and I won rm2.50 . yes . We only played 10 cent per card / game ! Heheh .


Slowly one by one came to my house . =D And we started to play the card games again . There were two different groups who played different card games. I had no choice to "layan" everyone in the house . I didn't get to play much . I got a called from my really really long time never keep in touch punya primary friend , Santhini :) I've never seen her for 6 years . I am really happy that she came !! She's getting prettier each day and I really miss her . *the picture is with joevy*


Joey then came with her friend , Edmund. By then , my house is fully loaded with people . Totally can't sit . I feel bad , really bad because I really can't "layan" them all in once . sigh T^T It's really a bad day for me ! I called three entirely different groups to come . (==) . Slowly again , my primary friends came . cool ~~ Chiammy , Chee Kit , Lam and Joevy came ! Heheh . Awesome right ?  :) The food was ready at 3.30pm . Jeffrey was the first one who went out and eat . haha . He must be really hungry ! LOL ! Then , slowly everyone went out and eat . =D

The last group to came for my open house was Mun Chun , Jia En , Wai Soon , Wai Kent and Ming Jie . The most crazy bunch of monkeys :) !  They just love to bully me especially Wai Soon and Mun Chun .. EEEESH!!! One thing I admire my seniors are they at least got "bai nian" with my mum . heheh . Awesome seniors ! But one thing I really hate is they always bully me . However , I kinda like it when they bully me too =D They always make me laugh . Sooner or later , everyone slowly make a move to go back. Santhini was the first one because that time the sky looks really dark followed by Hong Zhang and Wildhan ; Tania , Ian and Oscar ; Chee How and the gang . The only group left was Mun Chun and the gang , my primary friends , jacqueline and her bro , and charity . Hahah . My primary friends were in my room all the time ! I let them stay in because they are the special guest ! hahaha ....

We did our own stuffs all the time . That's how we had fun in my open house and as usual , some of us camwhored again !!! Chiammy and Chee Kit went back home after 7pm .


 Suddenly Mun Chun suggested to go watch movie . At first Lam and Joevy were thinking of not to go , but somehow somewhere at last , both of them went together with me , charity and my brother . We went Tropicana City Mall to watch Ah Beng the movie :) It was a nice movie .  After the movie , we camwhored again . HAHAH .  I then reached home around 1:00++ a.m .

Guess what ??? Look at my expression below !!
I feel very sad and shocked after I opened these 3 packets of angpow D:
I feel so stupid that I accepted these angpows from Mun Chun , Wai Soon and Wai Kent !!
They cheated me !! T^T
I am going to kill them soon . SOON !!!!! *grrr*
The 3 stooges YOU WAIT AND SEE !!!!



 Anyways , last but not least , I would really like to say thank you to my parents especially my dad and mum who let me do this open house . Thank you mum and dad ! I really appreciate that . Not forgotten also , thank you kor !! MUM , DAD and KOR !! =)

Comments

Popular Posts