Cry Cry Can't You See The Music ? :'(


This lonely bear reminds me of me ..... just take it or leave it -


Let it go !! It's the second month of the year :) Time passes really fast and tomorrow will be the last day of chinese new year D: Yet , I am feeling emo right now . I am feeling lonely . Oh well , one of the reason i'm emoing right now is because I am listening to FT Island's Severely . I am the type of person who easily get distracted and emo because of soft/ sad ballad songs . I would easily cry because of songs . ^^ The music background really makes me sad and this leads to crying . Hahah .

Do you ever try to confess/express your feelings to your mum by writing a letter ? I did :) Once .If I'm not mistaken , I was a first grade student in secondary school. I felt lonely that time because I was separated far away from my primary friends and no one was in the same school with me . TT I am the type of person who doesn't know how to express feelings to someone through talking . I don't dare to express my feelings through talking because I know I will cry while expressing my feelings . This is why I would rather to be a quiet person or keep everything to myself . I am not good in expressing my feelings . Seriously . Nobody would understand my feelings except my mum .

Now that I've grown up , I'd never express my feelings to my mom anymore . I don't know how to tell her about my feelings . I don't even want to let her know about my secrets .HAHAH ! Everytime when I'm down or depressed , I will easily get irritated and start to use my loud voice to talk to my mum . Sorry mum ! I don't want to be a bad daughter but sometimes I just couldn't hold it . I seldom write letter anymore . What I do now is express my feelings through no other than blog . Blog is my saviour ! LOL ! I really wish and would like to re-express my feelings by writing a letter again :) Sometimes even being around people I feel lonely, it’s like I am just empty, missing something. 


Not to say I hate my life but I just don't feel like living in this darkness world . I just want to be happy in my life . not severely . I really do not want to live in a severely life . Sometimes I can be crazy/lame around friends,but I still feel them emptiness in my heart . It's like something is missing but I don't know what it is D: Why our life can be so harsh and hard ? TT Sometimes I just feel like I need a companion who can always be there for me . Unfortunately there's none . I'm always down / sad if you see my previous post . I still have that feelings until now especially when I'm in school . TT 


Making your mind up to move on is easy, the hardest part may sometimes be convincing your heart

I just can't seem to continue on writing anymore . I shall stop here then . Good night readers !

Comments

Popular Posts