Happy Chap Goh Mei !! :)


Happy Chap Goh Mei to all my readers :) 


Today is the "15th day" which also known as last day of chinese new year D;

It's really sad to hear that 2012's chinese new year is ending soon , which is tonight . TT  All chinese people will busy celebrate Chap Goh Mei festival tonight . *you can find out what is chap goh mei about at History of Chap Goh Mei * Chap Goh Mei is also known as Chinese Valentine's Day :) I didn't celebrate the Chinese Valentine's Day because am still single . Plus , I'm not so interested in all this stuff . *inside my hearts says interested* :P 

Anyways , I'll go back to the topic that I wanted to post about :P


Woke up early in the morning at 7.00 a.m. and headed to Klang with dad , mom and bro . We went to some don't know what temple . I only know my dad always mention "yi fu goong" . *sorry for writing in pin yin because I don't know how to write in chinese* I was quite blur early in the morning . I camwhored a little inside the car while on the way to Klang :)


 Sorry for the blurry photos :) As you know , I am not a good cameraman . Hahah ! :)


Reached at our destination around 8.45 am . We were told by my aunt ( she's one of the volunteer there) to reach there before 9.30 am because there will be lots and lots of people . The place was almost fully packed and there's no much parking space left . Luckily we went there early but still there's alot of people waiting :)



This is the temple I went this morning with my family . The building structures was superb nice :) I like the design . Guess what ?? You need to get a seat number in order to meet "yi fu goong" . Just like when you're in the bank and you need to take a seat number :O My family got number 185 out of 200++ . Almost the end TT . 

I saw alot of people walking here and there praying . The temple became a smoky place because of the joystick . I can't stop sneezing because my nose is very sensitive to it . *gulps* We waited for the "meeting" session for 5 hours . I don't know what it is called thats why I just put it as "meeting" *facepalm* Before the "meeting yi fu goong" session starts , there was a lion dance performance and fire crackers thingy . ( Dang ! My english failed lahh ! TT) I saw god of prosperity too . Wait , is "Choi San" called God Of Prosperity ? Sorry , I don't know anything . *sobs* 

Before performance starts
Saw the white lion ? ^^
saw the yellow one? :P


 I saw my cousins there :) I saw my neighbours too . I didn't get to talk with my cousin sister because she was busy praying . TT The "meeting yi fu goong" session starts right after the lion dance performance . My whole family waited for 5 hours . The weather is really hot and the atmosphere is seriously very quiet and boring . While waiting for my family's turn , my bro and I walked around the whole temple . There were fishes and tortoises outside the temple :D Real fishes and tortoises ! :P I did a little camwhore session again . So did my brother ! HAHAH ! We got nothing better to do ! LOL !



 My whole family's shirts got stamped by the "cop mohor" thingy in order to get a bless from the god . After that , we have to walk around the temple for three times to get bless from the god . We finished everything by 1.30 p.m and then headed to my account's tuition after having lunch at Jaya One . 


I took some pictures of the temple :)


 Last but not least , 



 I took this picture for fun . Hahah !


HAPPY CHAP GOH MEI EVERYONE !!! SEE YOU IN 2013'S CHINESE NEW YEAR ! 

Comments

Popular Posts