Exam pressure + Block B's mini concert ♥

( BLOCK B's Pre Concert )


Happy Sunday readers :) & Happy School Holidays too ~
#Time : 4.51 PM , 27/5/2012
#Current songs playing : Apink - Wishlist
#Pictures : Selca shots :D


Two weeks of exam was damn pathetic D: Two weeks of exam was just like a hell to me. I feel like crying for the whole two weeks . *sobs* Hell yeah , the 8 papers i took was way too difficult especially microeconomics paper and general paper 2 . 3 hours for each paper was just not enough . I'd struggled until I don't know how to describe right now -.- Anyways , I'd think I'm going to screw for my mid term examination . Fail , maybe? *hopefully not* I'd guarantee you and myself that this time definitely no As !! T_T 

was doing my macroeconomics revision -.-
Ahhh , my business teacher told us that my whole class did badly for her paper 1 =.= Oh well , I'd got no comment about it . I can't even remember how the paper 1 looks like , so yeah ~ Anyways , on the 2nd last day of exam , mum , bro and I went to midvalley for my mum's secondary friends gathering :) Bro and I went for a window shopping after dropping my mum at some cafe . LOL . We then went to visit the Mickey Mouse Exhibition at centre court , ground floor . Aiyigu , mickey mouse is so cute :P


p/s : For more pictures , check on my facebook's profile : M.I.C.K.E.Y Mouse World ~ 

My school celebrated Teacher's Day on Friday , 25/5.2012 . It was kinda boring though ~ Got nothing much to do , so I just took out my search word book and play with Jessyln . Both of us played for more than 25 pages throughout the whole ceremony :D LOL! Oh well ~ teachers weren't really sporting this year .  sigh ~ Just wonder where all the morning session students went? Very few students only present on friday . T_T Its like afternoon session students all present . LOLS . pity us the morning session students .


NO MORE CHEERLEADING SECTION FOR SPORTS DAY ? OH NO !! T_T I've heard my friend said that our schools are not going to have cheerleading section for sports day D: Serious?? *pouted* I want to dance lol... I've been thinking about the steps all these while and now you tell me there's no cheerleading competition? Uwahhhh ....Waste my time to think about steps and songs ~ T_T


Hmmmm , I'm going to post about block b's mini concert in another post later :) That's all for now in this post .






Comments

Popular Posts