B2ST 's Jang Hyun Seung's has lost his father (T^T)


Hyunseung's father passed away this morning .........

What a really shocking news to hear ........

Hyunseung's appa had just passed away early this morning :( I came back from school not long ago and when I came online , the first news I saw on fb's newsfeed was THIS !  What a shocking news !

It was just reported that the father of B2ST‘s Hyunseung has passed away.
Cube Entertainment representative revealed “Hyunseung’s father passed away during the night because of a heart attack.
He continued, “Hyunseung was shocked after hearing the news, as his father had no history of any long term illness. He is currently with his his mother and younger sister.
The body is currently at a hospital in Gyeonggi Province and the funeral procession will be held on the 22nd. With the unfortunate event, B2ST is reported to have put a hold on their schedules for the time being.
Our hearts go out to Hyunseung and his family for their unfortunate loss. May his father rest in peace.                                                                                                   - allkpop-
 I bet oppa will be truly sad because he has just lost his father today . I still couldn't believe that abeonim has passed away because of a sudden heart attack . This sort of thing happened so fast and in just one second . I couldn't cry out loud but I really felt like my heart was torn into pieces inside D:

I remember that I watched oppa's father attented on WinWin show with B2ST members and other member's father. Hyunseung's appa look typically handsome and fair. He looks cute though just like his son :)

As a B2UTY , I can't do anything much .. All I can do is pray for oppa's family and may Appa Jang rest in peace :)

Anyways , my trials are finally over today !! Macroeconomics was the last paper for trials :D
I even have a bad news ... about my MUET results . Well , I got Ban 3 overall .. sigh ~ nothing much to say .. Feeling so blue right now .. T^T

Comments

Popular Posts