D-3 End of 2012 !!


27/12/12 ; Baby I'm sorry :(

Hello readers :) It's me again . Hahah ! How are you ? We still left 3 more days before 2012 end . What is your wishlist for 2013 ? Are you ready to welcome 2013 ? Just feel like blogging now ..... 



Where did you go today? -  Hmmm , nothing much ?! That's all I could say . Went to Bangsar for dental appointment :) Not mine but mum . My bro , mum and I went to my cousin's bro's clinic around 1.00++ p.m . Mum's appoinment's at 2.00PM . We couldn't find a parking space to park .... In the end , we parked at those housing area side D: 

Cousin bro was having his lunch when we reached there :P My brother and I was sitting outside chit-chatting with my uncle :) He was there helping his son , my cousin bro . Everything done around 3.00PM . After that , we went to Bangsar Village for lunch . On the way to Bangsar Village (walking) , we went into a boutique shop . The clothes were super nice . I like it . My taste ♥ ! But the price is out of my taste . L O L !!! 

We had our lunch at Chatterbox .. A chinese restaurant :D The food there were not bad . H A H A H  After that we jalan-jalan around Bangsar Village I & II . Nothing much to see ..... U G H !! 



What did you do today ? - S E L C A !!!! The selca queen is coming back soon ♥ HAHAHA ! Incredible right ? Just kidding :P

Seriously , I'm in ♥ with selcas . Don't ask me the reason . I can't answer it to myself too ! sigh ~ I just love to selca .... I'm a selca maniac ? TROLOLOLOL ! Although I know I'm not pretty enough , but I just love to selca . ( p/s : I've just insulted myself  =.= )  

I love taking pictures . I wanted to take picture with my friends too but I'm just too shy to ask . L O L ! I just don't want to take selca pic but it seems like nobody wants to take picture with me *sobs*  They all are not willing to take pictures with me .... OMMA !!!!!!! T_T 


Sorry to those people who is an anti-selca person , if you do not like me , you can unfriend me in facebook or wherever you found me . I'm sorry *bows* 

Today it's already 27/12/12 which means less than 3 days 2012 will end . 2012 WILL END !!! H A H A H A !! Welcome 2013 :) I hope I can have a better life in 2013 .  Good night ! Toodles 

Comments

Popular Posts