Twenty-One Twelve !!


Twenty-One Twelve !!  Happy Winter Solstice readers :)




It's twenty-one twelve ! Nothing happened also ... I don't know why I feel scare and somehow I kinda believe the rumours of EOTW ( End Of The World ) I'm feeling scare now ; scare it will happen anytime from now by judging the look of the sky .

The sky seems abit different today . Slightly darker compare to other normal days ..  Seriously , will EOTW come true ? I personally told my friends not to scare about twenty-one twelve but I myself is actually scare of it . L O L ... how absurd right? D:

I really hope EOTW won't come . I still have lots of things I wanna do .....

Anyways , today is also Winter Solstice Festival Day ! Happy Winter Solstice Day readers :) Had your "tang yuen" already ? I woke up at 8.00 AM to help my mother make "tang yuen" . I make a small-round-shape "tang yuen"  . I ate three different types of colour of tang yuen . Pink , Green , White :D


** My handsome and sweet boys Lee Gi Kwang and Lee Chan Hee aka Chunji ♥♥ **

*SCREAMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * I can't resist their good-cute-looking look anymore !!!! ♥ T_T I can cry immidiately . Recently , I like and fall for guys who has the similiar smile and hairstyle like chunji and gikwang . kekeke ~ I know they are not handsome as they are now (on stage) compare to with-no-makeup-on . But still , I can't don't love them right ? They are just too PERFECT for me !!

Chunji , why do you come to me again ? You're almost dropping out from my bias list and today you've came back after I watched your performance in Music Bank . Oh my ♥ ! Gikwang and Chunji has killing eye-smile :))

Now that my best friend / sister went to Korea for a holiday trip , I'm left alone . *singing to Sistar's "Alone"* I've got no one to talk to or spazz idols with ... Alison , another friend of mine is busy with her college examination . So I assume she will be very busy and rare online nowadays . That's why I'M ALONE !! T_T

Honestly speaking , I realized I've no many friends in my life . I mean the closed one . I've joined in different type of group before . But it seems that I've always feel I'm being left out in those groups :S I've always mixed around with those who originated come from chinese school . Hahah ! What a sad case =______=
I've tried to talk to someone about my concern but I couldn't speak up . I will easily get tears everytime I want to talk about my concern . S I G H ~  This always makes me emo whenever I'm being left out ..

I'm trying to change myself . I'm trying to be like those idols who can always make people laugh / happy although they are tired and stressed.  Hmmmm ~ W H A T C A N I D O ?? D:


That's all for today !! Ppyong ♥ 


Comments

Popular Posts