My new "baby" arrival ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ‏



My new "baby" arrival ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

ㅋㅋㅋ예스 ! 핑크 NOTE has officially landed on my hand today LOL.
I still couldn't believe I will get this phone so fast .
Yesterday , I called up my boss aka cousin brother just to asked about this phone .
I've been eye-ing on this phone for quite sometime :)
It's a little heartbroken because I bought this with my own salary .
I went to talk with my cousin bro in his office today , just simply to ask if there's any installment .
By right , I can't get an installment because I am not a permanent staff .
Fotunately , with the help my cousin brother being my boss , he agreed to give me 5 months installment .
HAHAHA ! (deduct few hundreds from my salary T^T)
Frankly speaking , this is the first time I bought a phone with my own salary . Without parent's help .
I've reduced my parent's burden :D
I would like to thanks my cousin brother for giving me a discount and installment which other people wouldn't get !
I'll take care of my new baby .
Good night :) *muacks*

Comments

Popular Posts