My "new life" as an UTAR-ians :D


I'm an ex-Assuntarians ,
ex - BBians ;
And now I'm officially a part of an UTAR-ians :))
*claps*



PMP session ; Group 6 ; Catalytic Minions 
Campus Hunt ; Group 6 ; Sabrina & Sri 

To be very honest , I still find it slight uncomfortable of being a part of an UTAR-ians now . I'm just still not used to it because I came alone without anyone . I mean , my friends . Not even one . Hahah . It made me feel like I need to repeat the "make-new-friends" circle of life again . Sigh ~

Not only that , there's also a language barrier . Yeah ~~ most of them are from chinese-ed and most of them speaks chinese which makes me feel uncomfortable another time . It's not that I hate chinese people or them . I can speak chinese too but just  not as good as them . I feel like I'm "seperti katak di bawah tempurung" . I'm afraid I couldn't join them well just because I can't speak chinese well . I'm afraid that they will "ignore" me if I can't speak chinese well . Seriously weyh , I find it really uncomfortable to speak chinese . I wish I can speak rojak or most of the time english with other UTAR-ians :)

I guess I think too much ? haha . Well , this makes me kinda stress now . See ! I'm already stress like a mad cow even before the lesson starts . Oh god ! I can't imagine myself , how am I supposed to survived for 3 years from now on .:? LMAO . I need to overcome this obstacle and how I wish if only and at least somone gives me a piece of advice on it .

I'm glad that I get to know new friends in UTAR during the orientation week . I even met some of my friends there . I couldn't believe that I met Jeffrey and Pui Cheng there . *smiles* Sadly , they are my seniors . T^T I also know a few seniors of mine are studying in UTAR too .

In my mind , I always think the word Seniors are the one whom are older than me by one or two years or more than that . But I didn't expected even a 94-liner can be my senior . LOL ! How akward ! At that moment , I just realised that university life is like that ! Just like that ! It's totally different from high school ! Wow ~~ I still can't imagine that a 94-liner is my senior... There are many 94-liners in UTAR and lots of them became a facilitator for the Oct-intake programme . I somehow find it funny to call them senior because they are younger than me by a year . *laughs*

TBH , I thought the seniors were *cough* older *cough* than me for the first time until I saw their facebook ! =.= They look seriously *cough* old *cough* . Okay lah , mature ! HAHAHA .. Well , most of them ! Sorry guys ~ whoops seniors !! :P

Well , the orientation overall is over whelming . It's quite fun & enjoyable . I like the game section . It feels like I'm in the Running Man show . Bahahaha ~~ 8D Anyways , good job ! :D I hope I can overcome my problem and be a good UTAR-ians for the next 3 years ROFLMAO

Good night peeps ! :)

** Additional Notes / Request ** 
There's someone actually "requested" to me , asking me to post about him . Oh well , maybe he just jokingly requested for it . Anyways , I'm suppose to write about him too :D Here I come .

Dear Pres of Student Council of UTAR Sg Long Campus , 
Mr Clinton . 
Thanks for adding me in Facebook first ! HAH ! I was so suprised when I saw the mutual friend of yours . I didn't know that you actually know my friend , Meng Keat . LOL . I decided to ask MK about you . He told me that you're his NS friend and wow you're actually same age as me !! Fuhhhhh D: Couldn't believe that ! HAHA . You seriously look super *cough*old*cough* . *ahemm* I thought you are 92-liner or above . Man , are you seriously a 93-liner? Dang it ! Anyways , you look smart and handsome compare to others YET . HAHAHA . Done ! 

*** p/s : To MK , I'm really sorry for putting your name here . LOL . I'm truly sorry .. D:

Comments

Popular Posts