No Tittle

I'm being emotional suddenly ever since I came back from dancing class just now ....
SIGH ~~~
There's a lot of things on my mind now which leads to emotional .. HA-HA
I'm all alone in the room now . I don't want to stay outside at living room with my housemates ....
I still find it uncomfortable staying with them . Of course they are friendly , but I'm not the friendly type of person .
You may thought I seems to talk a lot on facebook , but it's not exactly what you think ..
I'm actually a pessimistic and introvert type of person .
It seems like chinese language (not trying to blame 100%) have even turn me to become more pessimistic and introvert person .......
AHHHHH !!! How I wish I could tell anyone about this stuff but ... I just can't open my mouth


** Tears almost dropping **

Now , it makes me think back whether did I choose the right choice studying in UTAR ?
I just sometimes can't accept the fact the students speak chinese all the time .. It makes me feel really uncomfortable D:
I always told myself to talk in english infront of them but somehow I will automatically talk in chinese .
Of course , thank god I can speak chinese but I just find it uneasy ...
I feel like "seperti katak di bawah tempurung " everytime when I mixed those people around me .. Or maybe I think too much ?

*tears drop while writing ........

I wish I can cry out loud now ...
I am actually a girl who can easily give up on something ..
Like dancing class just now ... it's hard to do popping and waving steps ...
I feel like not joining the class anymore but come to think about it , its quite fun to learn ... so i might not quit the class? HAHA .

Dancing is not my speciality . I would like to try singing or playing an instrument .
I wanted to join music club but I'm all alone if I were to join . The class most probably will be conducted in the evening .
I'll be alone if I join music club T^T
Ahhh ~~~~
If only there are my new friends or who lives in the same apartment with me joins music club ....

I feel so silly and stupid suddenly while thinking about these stuff...
Don't you think I sound silly ? LOL




Comments

Popular Posts