R.I.P Hui Ching 姐姐 :(

Deep condolences to the pretty Oh Hui Ching .
My pretty ex-room mate :)
I was shocked when I heard and saw the news on facebook where my housemates and seniors posted about your sudden death .
I couldn't believe that you're not in the world anymore .
To my pretty and sweet room mate :)
I only get to know you and your sister like less than 3 months .
I remember you ask me about Beast poster where I stick inside the cupboard .
I remember how we talk about k-pop together ~ 
How could you live us so fast ?
How could YOU take her life so early ?
I should have talk to you more and get to know you and your sister more.
I am truly sorry ...

Hui Ching the pretty 姐姐 , may your soul rest in peace .
Hui Yeng 姐姐 , please stay strong and your family members as well .

REST IN PEACE .

Comments

Popular Posts