First post in TwentyFourteen

My first post in 2014......
I've been so lazy to blog ....... T_T
I'm a Year 1 Sem 2 student now ....
and my housemate , roomate .... I am so-called having a small issue with her .
Perhaps I just think too much ? Gahhhhhh ! Don't know lahh....
I already move into this house for about 4-5 months already and ...... I just don't know why ... well , I just can't communicate with her....
It's just like there is "something" blocking me and her from talking with each other comfortably ...
I find it real difficult to talk to her. It's like her topic not "ngam key" with me D:
Although she sleeps next to me , I don't really talk with her. ...
But sometimes I'm okay with her.... most of the time NOT .
She always talk to another room mate of mine instead of ME .
It's not like I'm jealous or what .. yeah .. I used to be sad because of this last semester but I'm already used to it now... but still........... we should communicate more right?
I was like so happy and comfortable during CNY holiday week where my roommates were away for a week ..
I don't have the "stress" feeling during that time but ever since they come back , I feel like the entire atmosphere became stiff . HAHAHAHA
I've been telling this problem to one of her friend . I think he and his gang also don't really like her either. Perhaps my whole entire housemates(the guys) don't really like her.
My room mate is like the studious type . She is under president list . He told me that she always study. Yeah , not only her... both of my room mates also like to study =.=
I am jealous of my friend's house. Their house are not quiet like mine..
I don't really know what to chat or talk with her... maybe because we are in different course?
Gahhh... What should I do ???
This is not something I am supposed to be upset about .....
Probably I just think too much .......

Comments

Popular Posts