04/07/14 Gathering with love ones :)


I've met with them again after about two years :) They were my form 6 seniors but I treated them like my family members more than seniors. I've been waiting for this moment for so long and finally we met. They are like my brothers and sister. 

Friends are hard to find. In a lifetime you get only a few. And when you find them, you always know them by sight and heart alone, you always grow a little bit taller in your soul, and you know you have been blessed just to know them - Ashley Rice

#Location : Paradigm Mall

Went to Paradigm Mall for a movie and lunch @ sukiya with Sai Khong and Mun Chun. *OMG* Bumblebee so lengzhai and cute.. hahahaha. Optimus Prime is so yeng. I almost cried when Optimus Prime said the auto-bots are going to leave the human world *sobs*

with sk @ mc's car :P


#Location : Oh Scooter Cafe , Subang USJ 21

Met up with Jia En, Wai Soon and Wai Kent :) Thank you for the belated birthday celebration since I said the video they shoot is short :P Actually hor, I don't really like to drink coffee but I tried the signature coffee, it taste good !

Photo taken by Wai Kent :)
Oh Scooter Cafe's Cakes ♥
WIth love ones ♥
Kent korkor ♥
Selfie? 
Us ♥
What is this?
Macaron ♥
Photo-bombed ♥
Jia En jiejie ♥
Oh Scooter Cafe ♥
Say "cheese" ♥
Making a wish LOL

Birthday cakes... Yummy ♥ (Before)
After.








Rainbow Cake ♥

Signature coffee with cotton candy ♥
The side view of Wai Soon korkor ♥
Mun Chun & Sai Khong korkor ♥

#Location : One City's Sky Park , Subang

Enjoying the night view after drinking :) Selfie & Welfie time !

With le bunch of idiots ♥
Our legs ♥



With the korkor(s) ♥

Add caption

Jia En ♥
Sai Khong ♥

Trying to show off the sexy legs? xD

Wai Kent ♥


傻猪 face 































Till we meet again ! Take care and all the best in the future :)

I love them ♥

Comments

Popular Posts