After a year....


There's only one day left before semester break over *sobs* My first year of becoming a university student has finally end. Everything went smooth.  I've passed all the subject smoothly and easily without any failure :) Although everything went smooth in year one, but it will be tougher and harder in year two onwards. I shall start to be a hardworking person from now on (macam yes)

Sigh... Many things happened and changed in just one year. After tomorrow, my new semester will start. As the days are coming nearer, I have the afraid feeling. I am just afraid to go back to university and to my "dorm". It is not because of studies but it is because of the environment. I just dislike the fact that I'm studying with those-24hours-speaking-chinese-students and staying with those-who-are-chinese-educated. LOL . I'm not racist because I myself also a Chinese. It's just that I'm not used to speaking chinese (most of the time) because I came from kebangsaan school. I'm just worry how am I going to endure it. HAHA! Don't know and don't care about it first. New semester = new life. I should be happy and be prepare for everything. Hwaiting!

Anyways, I am going to post some pictures about my year one life :)







































Comments

Popular Posts