My life as an university student.

Wisdom is the most-sought intellectual degree whose subjects are regularly learned throughout life with an open mind in an open university called life and taught by a teacher who is none other than self-experience only.

 I think my life as an university student is getting more hectic and stress, especially being an UTAR-ian. Seriously, my life is just getting worst and worst. I've became more depress than ever. I feel like my life is so hectic and at the same time pathetic. #FML. I don't seems to be fine ever since I stepped into a new world of becoming a university student. I wonder if it was my own problem or the uni's problem. Probably both? Haha.

My life being at UTAR is so pathetic and stress. Why must we study 6-7 subjects in every long semester? It was super hard to cope up with 6 different and heavy subjects. Is UTAR trying to kill students? Mehhh. Yes. UTAR has a very super duper high standard in terms of education system compare to other local universities and private universities. I feel like giving up study in UTAR. I feel more stress and feel so lost especially this semester. I just don't know what to do.

Why other universities seems to be more relaxed and fun but not UTAR? At this moment, I just feel like changing to another university. I don't think I'm able to cope up with it anymore if I keep becoming more depress and stress. T_T I don't want to jump down just like any other UTARians.  I've been thinking whether I should change my course to another university... but what about the loan? the cost? the time? If let's say I want to change, where should I go? To be honest, I chose UTAR just because it was cheap due to my family wasn't that rich enough to send me to overseas or study in other private universities. I'm also not smart enough to get scholarship. That's the reason why I chose UTAR. LOL ! If only I have a choice, I would really change the university. Should I?

I thought my life would completely change after I enter UTAR. Now, I doubt so. The life is getting worst. I never thought my life could be this miserable ! I thought of changing my life to be more happier and more friendly and also more active in university. Unfortunately , its the opposite way. I feel more lonely than ever. Yes, I do have friends but not the close ones. They are not the one who understands me or protecting me. I just dislike people who doesn't even want to listen to my opinion. For example, whenever I suggest an opinion, they were just like ignoring my suggestion =.= This hurt my pride and feelings. I just don't understand why. I've become more depress and more introvert because of all this.

Assignments ! Midterm ! Finals ! I just hate doing assignments. *ugh* I just hate doing it. I bet no one ever like doing assignments. Hahaha  I'm becoming more lazy this semester. I hate becoming like this especially assignment due date and midterms are just around the corner. I can't focus on multi-tasking and this makes me feel so stress. I actually cried yesterday because of one assignment. Damn. My life is just so hectic.

Whatever. That's all for now. Nights !!


Comments

Popular Posts